Hot topics and regulatory developments in Latin America
Chemical regulatory policies are developing throughout Latin America. And, with a recent increase in cooperation between industry and several national governments in the region, keeping up to date with developments is crucial.
Join us, and our panel of experts working in chemicals regulations across Latin America, for an interactive half-day virtual event. Have your say on the topics that matter most to you. Take the opportunity to join in discussions, ask the experts questions and network with fellow attendees.
If you are unable to clear your diary for the whole event or wish to rewatch the presentations, you will receive the full video recordings shortly after the event. More on virtual events here.
Key topics at Regulatory Updates: Latin America 2020
- An overview of the current regulatory landscape, including South America, Central America, and Mexico.
- Challenges in implementing chemical regulation in order to comply with both OECD membership and international trade agreements.
- Brazil’s new e-waste requirements.
- Regulations in Argentina: a government perspective.
- Predictions for the future of chemicals regulations in Latin America.
Who should register for Regulatory Updates: Latin America?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you register for this year’s Regulatory Updates: Latin America?
- Get to vote on what’s most important to you and your business right now when it comes to chemical regulations across the region.
- Ask your questions on regulations in Latin America directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest developments across Latin America, without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- Meet and share your experiences with fellow attendees with live chat forums.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities