Essential and valuable insights into EAEU legislations and obligations
Following our popular webinar on the Eurasian Economic Union (The EAEU Developments, obligations and misconceptions) you will look in to the comprehensive insight of developments in the economic bloc made up of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
Topics to be explored include:
- Updates on the compilation of chemical inventories in EAEU;
- the Eurasian technical regulation on the safety of chemical products – TR EAEU 041/2017;
- the updating of GHS GOST standards that will take effect from June 2022;
- developments with the technical regulation;
- updates on the regulation’s all-important second-tier legislation;
- obligations and requirements of manufacturers and importers; and
- an overview of the GOST legislation, its obligations and recent updates.
The 90-minute event will include an opportunity for you to submit and resolve your questions during an interactive Q&A session with the expert trainer, nearing the end of the webinar.
Who should attend?
- Technical/scientific staff who work in a regulatory department
- Authors of safety data sheets (SDS) and/or extended safety data sheets (eSDS)
- Occupational hygienists
- HSE staff
- Dangerous Goods safety advisors
- Sales/Marketing teams looking to develop their knowledge of chemistry
- Occupational health advisors
- Anyone involved in the chemical industry or other allied professionals
- To develop your understanding of chemistry
Trainer: Miljan Minic, Chemical Watch, Regulatory and Compliance Analyst
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).