Towards a safer circular economy
09.00-16.30 BST (London) / 10.00-17.30 CET (Brussels)
This one-day virtual conference from Chemical Watch offers the latest updates and advice on reporting requirements for the Echa substances of concern in products (Scip) database.
EU member states must transpose the Scip’s legal requirements into law by July, and the first version of the database will be ready from October. The database will then be officially up and running from 5 January next year.
After that companies must notify Echa if any articles they place on the EU market contain substances of very high concern (SVHCs) in concentrations above 0.1% w/w.
Join us for this timely event where government officials, industry representatives, lawyers, NGOs and other experts will share their advice, experiences and best practices.
Key topics at Echa Scip Database Cross-sector Conference
- Echa's perspective and updates
- The industry experience of using and reporting into the Scip database
- Scip database best practices
- Scip database uses and data communication
Who should register?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you register for Echa Scip Database Cross-sector Conference?
- Ask your questions on the Scip database directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest updates and advice on the Echa Scip database reporting requirements, without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities