Find out what the latest TSCA updates mean for you and your business
10.00am- 5.00pm EDT (Washington DC) / 7.00am-2.00pm PDT (San Francisco) / 3.00pm-10.00pm BST (London) / Or watch on demand
This one-day virtual conference from Chemical Watch takes a deep dive into the Toxic Substances Control Act, with the latest developments since the law was amended in 2016 and what they mean for you and your business.
We will be joined by representatives from the EPA, industry experts and NGOs to discuss topics including TSCA fees, reporting, Snurs, risk evaluation and the management of existing chemicals, CBI substantiation and litigation.
And there will be opportunities to network virtually with other attendees, and interact with the event through question and answer sessions, polls, chat rooms and forums.
Key topics at TSCA Developments 2020
- Latest updates;
- Risk management and evaluation;
- Confidential business information (CBI) under TSCA; and,
- Stakeholder perspectives and outlooks.
Who should register?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you register for TSCA Developments 2020?
- Put your questions about TSCA directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest updates and advice on TSCA, without leaving your home or office.
- There are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will now be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities