Find out what the UK’s trade agreements post-transition period could mean for chemicals companies
This virtual conference is the latest in our series of events examining the impact of Brexit on UK chemical legislation.
In this conference, we’ll explore how the UK’s departure from the EU and it’s subsequent trade agreements with other countries after the transition period ends might affect the chemicals industry and market access.
Our expert line up of speakers will include government officials, NGOs, and industry representatives, sharing their experience and predictions for the future of UK chemicals regulation.
Key topics include:
- the UK-EU Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (CFTA);
- the UK’s ambitions for global chemicals trade;
- challenges for UK chemical exporters.
Who should register?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you register?
- Speak with key experts involved with Brexit to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- To get the latest updates and advice on the impact of Brexit on chemicals regulation, without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities