Two sessions will be available for you to view on the conference platform in advance of the conference in the form of 4 separate presentations. Your questions will be addressed during the live Q&As and panel discussions of the conference.
- Recent developments in testing and modelling
How to meet the BPR requirement when non-standardized studies need to be developed - a long and uncertain journey
Fabien RouessayRegulatory Project Manager, Biocidal Products, Redebel Regulatory Affairs
- When and why do we face this type of situation?
- What are the options and the strategy for dealing with it?
- The stages and challenges encountered along the way
BPF: A case study and possible approach to efficacy testsDaniela RomanoSenior Consultant for Biocidal Products, knoell Germany GmbH
You can submit your questions for both speakers and they will be addressed in the live panel discussion of session 3 on day 1 of the conference.
- Sustainable use, innovation and scope issues
Reflections on HCWH report on safer hospital disinfectants on the global market
Dorota Napierska, PhDPolicy Officer on Toxic-Free Consumption and Production, Zero Waste Europe (ZWE)
- Hospital disinfection - why do we need safer disinfectants?
- Introduction to SAICM 2.0 project and the WIDES database
- A survey on the procurement and use of disinfectants within healthcare organisations across the globe
- Summary of the HCWH report and learning outcomes
- Future outlook
Probiotic hygiene: alongside or under the BPR?
Robin TemmermanCEO, Chrisal NV, Belgium
- Short explanation of probiotic and synbiotic cleaning/infection control
- Market evolution in Europe
- Current grey zones in the BPR with some actual cases
- Proposed solutions for clearing up the grey zones
You can submit your questions for both speakers and they will be addressed in the live panel discussion of session 6 on day 2 of the conference.
View previous day / next day