The seventh annual Regulatory Summit Asia
Now in its seventh year, the Regulatory Summit Asia focuses on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, providing an in-depth focus on regulatory updates and practice from Asia, the US, Europe, and the rest of the world.
This event is part of Chemical Watch's series of Global Regulatory Summits, held annually in Europe, Asia, and North America since 2013. This series of events have been designed to provide the regulatory community with annual updates on important global developments in chemicals control legislation.
This year's programme is currently in development, but key topics at last year's event included:
- Hazardous chemicals management in China
- China’s MEP Order 7 and data requirements
- Food contact
- Regulatory Landscape in the Americas (the Canada CMP, US TSCA and Latin America)
- Updates from across Asia, including Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia and Singapore.
- Malaysia’s regulatory background
- South Korea’s K-REACH and K-BPR
- The new Australian Industrial Chemical Introduction Scheme and NZ Hazardous Substance changes
- Brexit and UK REACH
- Hear from government officials in Asia;
- Learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals;
- Meet regulators from Europe and the USA without needing to travel outside of Asia;
- Make new industry contacts and network with the Chemical Watch community;
- Pick up practical compliance tips; and
- Get up-to-date with emerging regulatory challenges.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Risk assessment managers
- Product registration managers
- EHS professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
Book with confidence with our FlexiPass
Switch your preference between in-person and livestream up to the morning of the event – free of charge. Plus video recordings of all sessions, ticket transfer to another colleague or event, and automatic transfer to a virtual event if the physical event is unable to go ahead. Find out more
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).