Be part of the chemicals management of the future
Businesses and regulators around the world are asking for more information on and insights into how the management of chemicals relates to sustainable development and the circular economy.
Chemical Watch's Global Business Summit brings together leading figures from the world of chemical management who will give their perspectives on why the safety of chemicals is integral to sustainable development and quality risk management is critical to corporate success.
Why should you attend?
- An engaging and productive event, with a hand-picked panel, a comprehensive schedule of forward-looking presentations and discussions, and participants from around the world.
- Expert panel sessions from senior representatives from both government and industry, together with other stakeholders.
- Bring yourself up to date with the complex and changeable global chemical supply chain landscape in just two days.
- Gain valuable insights into the global management of safer chemicals.
- Meet your peers, including our expert speakers, in an informal, relaxed setting.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and decision-makers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance officers
- EHS managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product registration managers
Book with confidence with our FlexiPass
Switch your preference between in-person and livestream up to the morning of the event – free of charge. Plus video recordings of all sessions, ticket transfer to another colleague or event, and automatic transfer to a virtual event if the physical event is unable to go ahead. Find out more
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).