The latest updates in food contact regulations
Food contact regulations continue to be complex and fast-moving. This event from Chemical Watch brings together a team of outstanding speakers from Europe to offer the latest developments in EU legislation, along with speakers from across the world to discuss international regulations.
Through an engaging mix of presentations, panel discussions, and Q&As, the annual conference brings together experts in global food contact regulation and offers expert guidance from regulators, specialist consultants, and industry.
Why you should attend this year's Food Contact Regulations Europe
- Expert panel: Meet and network with representatives from key European countries.
- Current thinking: Find out about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact regulations in Europe, plus updates from around the world.
- Time efficiency: Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of food contact regulations throughout Europe in just two days.
- Focus: Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Q&A panel sessions: Ask experts your specific questions during the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember, you can always send in written questions in advance of the event.
Who should attend
- Packaging product designers
- Food scientists and technologists
- Food processing engineers
- Brand owners
- Materials suppliers
- Product development technologists
- Technical service managers
- Purchasing and procurement personnel for FCM
- Chemicals companies
- Government regulators
- Law firms
- Manufacturers of polymeric materials (plastics, rubbers, resins, etc.)
- Packaging companies
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).