Umicore, ICL IP, Indaver and Apeiron-Team discuss their respective efforts on the circular economy
This 90-minute free webinar will bring you three company case studies, all discussing aspects of their waste and recycling efforts within the circular economy. In detail, the case studies are:
- Chemicals management in support of a sustainable value chain for rechargeable batteries, presented by Umicore.
- Plastics additives: SAFR®, a flame retardant selection tool to more fully realise sustainability goals while optimising product safety, presented by the ICL IP.
- ‘Plastics to Chemicals’: chemical recycling for secondary raw materials with SVHCs removed, presented by Indaver NC and Apeiron-Team.
The case studies will be brought to you by:
- Wouter Gyhoot, NV/SA Umicore,
- Sander Kroon, global and EU regulatory affairs manager, ICL IP, The Netherlands,
- Nick Alderweireldt, lead engineer thermal processes, Indaver NV, Belgium, and
- Elke van Asbroeck, managing director, Apeiron-Team, Belgium.
Please note, if you cannot attend the live broadcast, you can still register for the webinar and receive a link to the slides and recording shortly afterwards. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.