The challenges and obligations of South Korea’s K-REACH and K-BPR
Learn about the overall requirements that need to be met to introduce your chemical substances, active substances and biocidal products into South Korea, and see how the country’s chemical control regime, K-REACH, and its biocidal products regulation, K-BPR, are being implemented.
The first module of the course will focus on K-REACH and look at three areas in particular: existing chemical substances that have joint registrations; data sharing with other parts of the world; and cost-sharing with existing EU REACH consortia. You will learn about the progress South Korean industry is making with the Regulation.
The second module will look at the authorisation and approval of active substances under the K-BPR. It will also look at South Korea’s attempts to make progress on sharing data with the EU.
- the requirements you need to meet when introducing your chemical substances into South Korea;
- the current implementation of K-REACH;
- what to do with your existing chemical substances in South Korea;
- the K-BPR’s requirements;
- the timeline of the K-BPR and the responsibilities that go with it;
- what and how to prepare for your active substances; and
- the requirements on biocidal products and treated products.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Risk assessment managers
- Product registration managers
- EHS professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).