Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
By attending this online training course, you will learn to:
- understand the objectives, roles and principles of REACH registration;
- identify REACH registration requirements;
- understand the objectives of data sharing to reduce costs and unnecessary testing; and
- prepare a REACH registration dossier using Iuclid.
What can you expect?
- a copy of all slides and a downloadable recording – both available once the training has finished;
- practical exercises throughout the course to integrate your learning;
- interactive sessions and Q&A with three REACH experts, Dr Mark Earnshaw, Dr Alex Paul and Dr Neil Hunt;
- training course limited to 30 attendees – to ensure that your questions are answered; and
- the opportunity to learn about REACH with three experts without leaving your office/home.
Share this page