Learn the fundamentals of REACH with six interactive modules
This online training course is designed to meet the needs of business regulatory and compliance managers tasked with delivering or overseeing the REACH registration requirements of their organisations. The course will provide a broad appreciation of the REACH requirements, and the tools necessary to ensure compliance and manage registration obligations.
or those with extensive experience. As such, it covers the following aspects of the REACH process.
– Manufacturing and importing
– Acting as an only representative
- Activities and obligations:
– Sourcing of raw materials, chemical substances and mixtures, subcomponents
– Inquiry, joint and lead registration
– Research and development
– Polymers and monomers
The six modules included in this course are:
- REACH introduction and registration process
- REACH data management, data sharing and ongoing compliance
- REACH for Downstream Users
- Exposure scenarios and the Chemical Safety Report
- Iuclid for an inquiry and joint registration
- Iuclid for a lead registration
Recently added: a dedicated session on UK-REACH
The session will explore impacts from both a UK and non-UK perspective.
- UK statutory instrument and guidance;
- timelines and transitional provisions;
- supply chain role changes and only representatives;
- downstream user import notification/grandfathering;
- resources and costs; and
- problems and solutions.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical
- Advance members will receive 20% discount
- Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount)