Invaluable training on the essentials of TSCA
Implementation of the amended Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) is very much a work in progress, and the US EPA’s regulatory actions require continuous monitoring. Staying on top of these changes is critically important, and training on current regulatory requirements is vital.
Bergeson & Campbell PC and The Acta Group join Chemical Watch in providing in-depth training on the very latest TSCA regulatory and policy developments, their impact and how to anticipate their requirements, comply with the law and remain commercially competitive.
By attending this online training course, you will learn about:
- the fundamentals of TSCA, including the definitions it uses and the centrality of its chemical substances inventory;
- the applicability of new exemptions from pre-manufacture notices for new chemical reviews;
- strategies for successful new chemicals submissions;
- ongoing compliance obligations;
- requirements for confidential business information protection; and
- processes for existing chemicals risk evaluation/risk management.