Global developments, trends and looking ahead to the rest of the year
The Chemical Watch team is delighted to bring you the latest session of its Global Outlook webinar series. During a one hour broadcast, the speakers will cover emerging hot topics and review regulatory updates since our previous webinar back in March.
This webinar will be the second in a three-part series and will include the following topics:
- updates to chemicals management frameworks and developments in cosmetics and FCMs in China, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand;
- discussion of the plans for a new EU chemicals strategy and the current state of Brexit;
- emerging issues in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Mexico;
- the latest news from the EAEU, Russia and Turkey; and
- regulatory developments in the US and Canada.
- David Dillon – Senior Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
- Sok-han Ng – Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
Please take note, even if you cannot attend the live broadcast, register for the webinar and you'll receive the slides and recording shortly after the presentation. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on latest updates in chemicals control legislation across Europe, Asia and the Americas, join us for the upcoming Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas virtual conference (14-16 October). Find out more