Our first virtual Expo
The Chemical Watch Expo 2020 is a three-day virtual event held in partnership with the established Chemical Watch Global Service Provider Guide. It features live Q&A sessions, networking facilities, interactive workshops and practical content.
Register today to discover your next business solution, get the latest regulatory developments, and network with your peers while checking out service providers, all without leaving your home or office.
Key topics at Chemical Watch Expo 2020
- European regulatory updates, including on REACH and CLP
- North America regulatory developments, including TSCA, state-level updates and CMP
- Asian regulatory updates, including from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), plus South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia, Russia and Turkey
- Brexit updates, including an introduction to UK REACH
Who should attend Chemical Watch Expo 2020?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH coordinators
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environmental/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisors
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why you should attend this year’s Chemical Watch Expo
The benefits of attending include:
- Updates from around the world – looking at regulatory developments from Europe, North America, Asia and the rest of the world.
- Build your own agenda – attend only the workshops relevant to you, according to your needs and priorities.
- Network with attendees and speakers from around the globe – including regulators, industry professionals and service providers.
- No travel or accommodation costs – our virtual expo means you only pay your attendance fee.
- Find your next service – the expo will feature consultants, and representatives from software providers, laboratories and law firms.
- Receive recorded presentations – a recording of the expo will be sent to you once it has finished, so you can watch them again at your convenience.
- Environmental benefits — with no travel required, you’ll be reducing your carbon emissions, and any materials that would normally be printed will be provided digitally, minimising the use of paper.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Thank you for an amazing opportunity, sharing ideas and networking during the Chemical Watch Expo. The organisation was highly professional and I believe that the event fulfilled our expectations.” – Jan Holomek, ReachSpektrum
“The Chemical Watch Expo is a well-organised event with interesting topics.” – Damien Guyomar, Cehtra
“Good forum for updating knowledge. Good interaction. Very likely to attend again.” – Hemantkumar M Thombare, Sudarshan Chemical Industries
“One-stop shop for information applicable to my industry and role. The Chemical Watch Expo offers me the opportunity to network, listen to a variety of speakers on a range of topics relevant to my role.” –Jeanette Buonocore, Nuheara
“In a product stewardship environment it is a very good networking and learning event.” – Marijke Yserbijt, Enhesa
“The Chemical Watch Expo offered interesting talks and all speakers were clear and intelligible.” – Charlie Parsons, LUSH
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance members are entitled to free spaces and Essential members benefit from the reduced rate of £295 – reserve your place now.