Big picture messages for companies
This event was first in a series of Chemical Watch webinars with UK Competent Authorities, which explored post-Brexit chemicals regulatory frameworks for companies placing chemical products on the UK and EU markets after the transition period ends on 31 December 2020.
Watch the recording below:
- Key points on preparing for UK REACH
- Key points on preparing for UK Biocidal products regime and CLP regime
- Key points on preparing for chemical imports from the EU (eg tariffs, customs declarations, rules of origin, VAT rules)
- Key points for companies in the UK planning to export chemicals or biocides to the EU
- "Great webinar on a very hot topic, bang up to date with first-class speakers."
- "An excellent webinar on the post-Brexit chemicals regulatory framework series (Part 1) in Oct 2020, well moderated by Chemical Watch's Luke Buxton and the three highly competent presenters from UK Government bodies HSE, BEIS and DEFRA. The sheer number of questions from attendees showed how interesting and useful the information presented was to attendees."
- "Excellent webinar, expert speakers, clear, concise and relevant content."
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)