Big picture messages for companies
The first in a series of Chemical Watch free webinars with UK Competent Authorities on post-Brexit chemicals regulatory frameworks for companies placing chemical products on the UK and EU markets after the transition period ends on 31 December 2020.
"Great webinar on a very hot topic, bang up to date with first-class speakers."
"An excellent webinar on the post-Brexit chemicals regulatory framework series (Part 1) in Oct 2020, well moderated by Chemical Watch's Luke Buxton and the three highly competent presenters from UK Government bodies HSE, BEIS and DEFRA. The sheer number of questions from attendees showed how interesting and useful the information presented was to attendees."
"Excellent webinar - expert speakers - clear, concise and relevant content."
- Key points on preparing for UK REACH
- Key points on preparing for UK Biocidal products regime and CLP regime
- Key points on preparing for chemical imports from the EU (eg tariffs, customs declarations, rules of origin, VAT rules)
- Key points for companies in the UK planning to export chemicals or biocides to the EU
With speakers from:
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
Please note, if you cannot attend the live broadcast, you can still register for the webinar and receive a link to the slides and recording shortly afterwards. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chemical Watch at email@example.com.