Hot topics and regulatory developments in Eurasia, the Middle East and Africa
Chemical regulatory policies are developing across the world, and our first event dedicated to these regions will bring the latest updates and conversations surrounding regulations and chemicals management in the Middle East, Eurasia and Africa.
Join us, and our panel of experts working in chemicals regulations for an interactive one-day virtual event, taking a look at the development of policies and regulatory programs, cooperation across countries and chemicals management in various key sectors. Have your say on the topics that matter most to you. Take the opportunity to join in discussions, ask the experts questions and network with fellow attendees.
Key topics at Regulatory Updates: Middle East, Eurasia and Africa 2021
- Chemical regulation in the Middle East – understanding the present and predicting the future
- Eurasia REACH: current status and remaining uncertainties in the EAEU
- Towards a successful registration under Turkey's KKDIK Regulation
- South Africa regulatory updates
- Chemicals control legislation in Israel
Who should attend Regulatory Updates: Middle East, Eurasia and Africa 2021
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you attend Regulatory Updates: Middle East, Eurasia and Africa 2021?
- Ask your questions on regulations directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest developments across the Middle East, Eurasia and Africa, without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- Meet and share your experiences with fellow attendees with online meetings rooms.
- All of the presentations and content made available to you ‘on-demand’ once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities.
Book a place at both Regulatory Updates: Latin America AND Regulatory Updates: Middle East, Eurasia and Africa to get 10% off – email us to claim your discount.