What’s in store for China’s cosmetics industry in 2021?
During this one hour webinar, experts from Knudsen&CRC and CIRS (Chemical Inspection and Regulation Service) provided an overview of the Chinese government’s recently published draft regulations supporting the implementation of the country’s revised overarching cosmetic regulation – the Cosmetics Supervision Administration Regulation (CSAR). The webinar also focused on what effects the draft regulations could have on the cosmetics industry.
Watch the recording below:
The webinar covered the following topics:
- an overview of the new CSAR
- requirements for product registration and filing for cosmetics
- roles and responsibilities of responsible agents in China
- the new draft law for imported cosmetics and how to avoid animal tests
- Mette Knudsen – CEO and Partner, Knudsen&CRC
- April Guo – General Manager of Personal Care Division, CIRS