RoHS, REACH, POP, WEEE, and ecodesign requirements in relation to ISO 14001
This one-hour webinar looked at what you need to know about how the standard ISO 14001 can help you comply with electronic environmental requirements. Regulations such as RoHS, REACH, and those for POPs and WEEE will be explored in relation to the ISO standard along with ecodesign considerations.
View the recording below:
This webinar included the following topics:
- similarities between ISO 14001 and EU RoHS obligations;
- ISO 14001 product lifecycle and the design requirements of the electronics industry;
- the ISO 14001 P-D-C-A approach applied to RoHS, REACH, POP, WEEE and ecodesign requirements; and
- collaboration between compliance and environment health and safety teams.
- Kelly Scanlon, Director, Environment, Health and Safety Policy and Research, IPC, USA
- Aury Hathout, Certified Environmental Auditor, Enviropass Expertise