What the end of the Brexit transition period means for UK chemicals law
As the UK's Brexit transition period comes to an end, it is crucial that businesses operating within the chemicals industry and product safety professionals managing chemicals stay up to date with the changes that will affect them after 1 January.
Following the last edition of this event in April, our Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law virtual conference will see government officials, NGOs and industry representatives discuss the future of chemicals regulation in the UK and the impact leaving the EU will have on the industry.
Join this virtual event for a half-day of presentations, discussion panels and Q&A sessions. If you are unable to clear your diary for the whole event, or wish to rewatch the presentations, you will receive the full video recordings shortly after the event.
Key topics at the event include
- The future of chemicals regulations in the UK after the Brexit transition period ends
- Views from industry
- The chemicals strategy for sustainability – will it widen the gulf between the EU and the UK regulatory regimes?
- Brexit related REACH data and cost sharing issues
Who should attend the Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law event?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend the latest edition of the Brexit event?
- Put your Brexit-related questions directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest Brexit developments.
- See how the end of the Brexit transition period could impact your business and the future of chemicals regulations.
- Gain practical insights on how to make plans for the UK outside of the EU.
- Connect and discuss issues with other delegates.
- Watch the virtual event live, plus catch up later with the video recordings. More on virtual events here.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities.