Essential and valuable insights into EAEU legislation and obligations
This training course will look at all the latest developments in chemicals management in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which brings together Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
The course – which comes hot on the heels of our event earlier this year on developments, obligations and misconceptions of the economic bloc – will include:
- updates on the compilation of chemical inventories in the EAEU;
- updates on the Eurasian technical regulation on the safety of chemical products – TR EAEU 041/2017;
- a look at the updating of GHS GOST standards and what to expect;
- an examination of the obligations and requirements of manufacturers and importers; and
- an overview of the GOST legislation, its obligations, and recent updates.
Trainer: Miljan Minic, Chemical Watch, Regulatory and Compliance Analyst
The 90-minute event will include an interactive Q&A session which will allow you to put your questions to the expert trainer.
Who should attend?
- Technical/scientific staff who work in a regulatory department
- Authors of safety data sheets (SDSs) and/or extended safety data sheets (eSDS)
- Occupational hygienists
- staff working in health and safety