Please note all timings are BST, to view start times in your local timezone, please click here.
The programme includes:
- An explanation of the Eurasian Economic Union’s legal framework for chemicals – how are decisions made in the EAEU?
- Technical Regulation EAEU 041/2017 – 'On the safety of chemical products' – key elements and requirements.
- Inventory notification, new substance notification and product registration – what are the differences and what do you need to know?
- Information on secondary (second tier) legislation and important dates – what are the projected deadlines?
- Comparison of REACH/CLP and TR EAEU 041/2017 – what are the key differences?