Guidance and regulations for safety data sheets in Russia
Since Russia began its implementation of the GHS, many national standards (GOST) have been introduced – all of them voluntary. However, the Eurasian Economic Union’s Technical Regulation 041/2017 on the safety of chemical products is set to change this.
With the regulation scheduled to come in 2021, GOST standards prescribing the requirements for SDSs, classification, and labelling will become mandatory. With less than a year to go it is time for industry to prepare for enforcement and to reach compliance.
The EAEU has seen many regulatory developments in recent years and Chemical Watch is committed to keeping you up to date with the challenges and obligations
Our previous webinar, A Guide to the Eurasian Economic Union, gave an essential overview of regulatory developments in the region. With this latest webinar, we are switching the focus to SDS obligations and requirements in Russia and EAEU.
The 90-minute course will also include an opportunity for you to put your questions to Miljan Minic during an interactive Q&A session.
By joining us for this course, you will learn:
- the SDS requirements in Russia according to GOST 30333-2007;
- how to compile an SDS according to R 50.1.102-2014 Guidance on the compiling safety data sheets (SDSs);
- registration requirements for SDSs in Russia;
- updates on new GOST-R standards; and
- differences between EU REACH/CLP and EEU TR 041/2017 requirements for SDSs.
Benefits of attending the training course:
- A copy of all slides and on demand content – both available once the training has finished.
- A Q&A with expert trainer Miljan Minic – the chance to put questions relevant to your business to a CW expert and regulatory analyst.
- Cost-efficient learning – gain an understanding of SDS requirements in Russia without leaving your office/home.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical
- Advance members will receive 20% discount
- Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount)