Important updates on GHS regulations around the globe
A country’s adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labelling of chemicals has a tremendous impact on itself and its industry. Many countries have incorporated different versions of the GHS using a “building block” approach. While this has provided legislators freedom to choose how to adopt the system, the result has been only a partial harmonisation across the world, with each country/region having its own unique twist and different legislation. Chemical Watch has developed this online training course to help you understand these differences and how they interact across the globe.
Last year, the UN published its 8th revision of the GHS purple book and some countries are already planning to adopt it. At the same time, some of the countries that implemented the system the earliest are revising their regulations and aligning them with later revisions. This training course will provide participants with the most important updates on GHS around the globe.
During the course, you will learn about:
- the 8th revision of the GHS and the changes that it introduces;
- the most recent and important updates to the GHS around the world, including in Europe, North America, South America and Asia; and
- what developments to look out for in the future.
Benefits of attending:
- A copy of all slides and on-demand content – both made available once the course has finished.
- Q&A with Chemical Watch’s expert trainers – the chance to put your questions directly to qualified professionals.
- Cost-efficient – gain an understanding of GHS around the globe without leaving your office/home.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical
- Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount)