The symposium will feature a keynote presentation from the European Commission with regard to product authorisation for biocides and an update on progress on the various implementation activities relevant to product authorisation.
Key issues to be addressed
- Treated articles - new guidance and Regulation
- Article 95 and the 1 Sept. 2015 deadlines
- Fees and costs
- In-situ systems under the BPR
- Data sharing and consortia formation
- Problem areas with Letters of Access
- EU Enforcement on treated articles
- An update on regulatory requirements for new EU Member State Croatia and other Member States including Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary
Who should attend?
Representatives of authorisation/registration holders, national Competent Authorities as well as other involved Stakeholders (producers, retailers, formulators, consultants, etc.) dealing with these issues.