Online training on the essentials of identifying EDCs
Are you concerned about the latest developments regarding the assessment of the endocrine-disrupting properties of substances? And are you uncertain about the possible consequences for biocides and plant protection products?
Your expert trainers, Martina Duft and Daniela Fruth (knoell), will equip you with the knowledge, tools and valuable guidance needed to successfully identify endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) in the biocides sector.
You will benefit from the knowledge and experience of risk assessors, regulatory managers and (eco)toxicologists engaged in the assessment of biocidal and crop protection active substances/products. The course will provide you with comprehensive background information and in-depth insight into the EU endocrine disruptor criteria and Echa/Efsa guidance.
What can you expect from the course?
- Expert guidance from two professional toxicologists, Martina Duft and Daniela Fruth, and the chance to ask questions relevant to your business and role.
- An overview of the basics of identifying endocrine disruptors and an in-depth look at their more complex aspects.
- The chance to attend live and catch up later with on-demand content
Who should attend?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend?
- Put your EDC-related questions directly to the experts
- Learn the essentials of identifying endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Watch the virtual training course live plus catch up later with the video recordings
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).