What does the future look like for UK chemicals law?
Following Britain’s exit from the EU, this virtual event will provide a key meeting point for government officials, NGOs and industry representatives to discuss the future of chemicals regulation in the UK.
During this latest edition of our series of Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law events, speakers will provide insight into key topics such as data requirements under UK REACH, the GB classification and labelling inventory, sector specific regulations and an update on the UK chemicals strategy.
Join this one-day virtual event for a series of expert presentations, discussion panels and Q&A sessions.
The conference programme will be available shortly. For more information in the meantime, please contact us.
- The UK chemicals strategy
- UK REACH: registrations, authorisations and restrictions
- Downstream user importer registrations
- Classification, labelling and packaging (CLP)
- Sector specific regulations for biocides and cosmetics
Who should attend the UK Chemicals Policy & Regulation virtual conference?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend this event?
- Put your UK chemicals policy and regulation questions directly to the experts
- Find out the latest regulatory updates
- Gain practical insights on how to make plans for future developments
- Connect and discuss issues with other delegates
- Watch the virtual event live, plus catch up later with the on-demand content. More on virtual events here
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities.