The latest TSCA updates and what they mean for you
10:00–17:00 EDT / 7:00–14:00 PDT / 15:00–22.00 BST / Or watch on demand
This one-day virtual conference from Chemical Watch is your best opportunity to gain a 360 view of what’s on the horizon for TSCA, get the latest developments since the law was amended in 2016, and find out what these changes mean for you and your business.
You will hear invaluable perspectives from industry, regulators and NGOs, as well as discussions on key topics including TSCA fees, reporting, risk evaluation and management of existing chemicals, confidential business information (CBI) substantiation and litigation.
There will also be opportunities to share your experiences and meet other attendees and speakers through our dedicated virtual networking area, as well as take part in interactive Q&As at the end of each session throughout the conference.
Key topics at TSCA Developments 2021
- TSCA at 5 years - where are we now, and what’s next?
- Stakeholder perspectives on TSCA including the law’s impact on the chemical industry supply chain and NGO viewpoints
- TSCA enforcement and litigation
Who should register?
Why should you attend TSCA Developments 2021?
- Gain a 360 view of what’s on the horizon for TSCA and get perspectives from industry, regulators and NGOs.
- Put your questions about TSCA directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest updates and advice on TSCA without leaving your home or office.
- No travel or accommodation costs, you only pay the attendance fee.
- Watch all conferences presentations on demand after the event has finished.
- Help to reduce your carbon emissions as you won’t need to travel.
- Be part of the first live Chemical Watch podcast recording.