Regulatory updates and hot topics in chemicals management for electronics
This three-day virtual conference offers the latest information and advice on chemicals management and restrictions in electronics, presented by representatives from government organisations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs.
You’ll also have the chance to network virtually with other attendees and put your questions to our expert speakers during the dedicated Q&A sessions.
Key topics include
- Developments from Europe, including the coherence of RoHS, REACH and other chemical-product policies that affect electronics, and the proposed new REACH restriction on PFASs
- The EU sustainable products initiative: expectations from the electronics industry
- The Echa Scip database and electronics
- TSCA and other US regulations
- The circular economy, including Circular Electronic Partnership initiative
- Global electronics waste and recycling issues
- Packaging issues and ecodesign
- RoHS around the world
- Flame retardants