Please note all timings are BST (London), to view start times in your local timezone, please click here.
Marko SušnikSenior Advisor, WKÖ/SMEunited, Austria
- Introduction to the legal definition of an article:
- legal background;
- concrete examples discussed with participants; and
- concept of a complex object – background and consequences.
- REACH-obligations for articles:
- different roles and actors;
- registration and notification;
- restriction and authorisation; and
- information in the supply chain.
- Scip database:
- legal and technical background;
- current implementation in the EU; and
- open questions and ongoing discussions.
- Practical approach to compliance:
- what is legally required and what is not?
- what are my options to act legally on the EU market? and
- how do I handle customer requests in relation to aspects like REACH-compliance?
- Discussion of concrete situations, for example:
- the importation of articles into the EU;
- the purchase of articles from EU suppliers;
- trading in articles;
- the processing and subsequent selling of articles; and
- any suggestions from participants.