Learn how to manage inspections with confidence
Learn how to confidently manage regulatory inspections under REACH and CLP with this two-day training course. Held over five sessions, the course will provide you with the information, tools and strategies you need to embed regulatory compliance into your company’s management of chemicals.
With the regulations comes enforcement and inspection – and lots of questions:
- Who are the regulators?
- Does each member state carry out enforcement in the same manner?
- How is enforcement coordinated?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- What is the focus of inspections?
- How can we demonstrate compliance?
- How can we prepare for an inspection?
Using presentations, discussions and exercises, this workshop will answer these questions and provide you with the information to ensure that you can cope with an inspection with confidence and what actions need to be taken to ensure compliance.
Key discussion topics at the workshop
- the roles and responsibilities of regulators, including Echa, member state competent authorities, customs and the variations found within member states;
- triggers and formats for inspections;
- evaluating and managing the risk of non-compliance;
- management systems and how to use them for REACH/CLP compliance;
- preparing for a successful inspection; and
- penalties and prosecutions.