Please note all timings are BST (London), to view start times in your local timezone, please click here.
Introduction to the latest Chinese FCM regulations and how to comply with them
What is considered a food contact material in China? This course will:
- introduce China’s FCM regulatory (standard) system;
- talk about standards under revision;
- analyse drafted standards (for example those for ink and composite materials);
- demonstrate how to make an FCM comply with Chinese regulations;
- introduce the positive list (GB 9685, standard for the use of additives in FCMs and articles) and GB 4806.1-2016 (general safety requirements on FCM’s and articles); and
- explain how to issue the declaration of compliance (DoC) document.
How to apply to China (NHC) and add a new food contact resin or additive onto a positive list (GB 9685). This course will:
Jessie ShenMarketing Manager of Food Division / Senior Food Regulatory Consultant, Hangzhou REACH Technology Group Co., Ltd. (CIRS Group)Cathy YuGeneral Manager of Food Division / Senior Food Regulatory Consultant, Hangzhou REACH Technology Group Co., Ltd. (CIRS Group)
- introduce the registration regulations and the authorities relating to them;
- introduce the registration process and timeline;
- look at the registration documents and clarify the key points;
- explain the test required for registration; and
- provide a summary of newly approved food contact substances.