Enforcement – the critical element for global chemicals management?
Chemical Watch’s 9th annual Global Enforcement Summit will bring you a worldwide perspective on trends in the enforcement of chemicals and 'market access' regulations.
Over two days, our speakers from Europe, Asia Pacific and North America will present their insights into current enforcement and implementation issues, such as how enforcers have operated under Covid-19 restrictions and how close they are to getting back to ‘normal’.
There will be national and regional updates including overviews from Turkey and Eurasia, and a session on the implementation and enforcement of global regulations.
In the panel sessions, industry, authority and consultancy experts will debate the importance and future of enforcement and answer your questions on how it contributes to safer products on the global markets.
What will be covered at the Global Enforcement
To allow for meaningful global comparisons, speakers will address:
- How relevant authorities in their jurisdiction carry out enforcement activities,
with examples of penalties and non-compliances.
- How they have operated under Covid-19 restrictions, and how close they are to getting back to normal operations.
- Future developments (eg smarter enforcement such as using digital technology,
or cooperating with other agencies/countries).
- How a clearer understanding of enforceability can contribute to the placing of
safer products on the market.
Why attend the Global Enforcement Summit 2021?
- Gain a worldwide perspective of what’s on the horizon for enforcement
- Overviews from Europe, Asia Pacific and North America with national and regional updates
- Enforcement overviews from Europe,
including updates from:
– the European Commission
– the Echa Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement
– key member states, including Sweden, Italy and Germany
– Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Get the latest on the implementation and enforcement of global chemicals regulations
- Enforcement overviews from Asia Pacific, Turkey, Russia, Eurasia and
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions
- Plenty of opportunities to put your questions to our panel of experts
- Find out the latest updates without leaving your home or office
- No travel or accommodation costs, you only pay the attendance fee
- Watch all conference presentations on demand after the event has finished
- Help to reduce your carbon emissions as you won’t need to travel
Virtually the same experience
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to host this conference virtually, so you can attend without leaving your home or office, helping you to
This conference will take place via our virtual conference venue, where you can browse related content, tune in to the presentations most important to you, and network with fellow attendees in our online meeting area.