Essential updates from Europe, Asia and the Americas
This latest edition in the Chemical Watch global regulatory updates series will take a close look at the most recent updates in chemicals control legislation across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Current regulatory challenges facing those working on the safe management of chemicals will be presented on our virtual conference platform with keynotes, presentations, panel discussions and interactive Q&A sessions. Start conversations and connect with fellow delegates and speakers in our virtual networking area, open throughout the event.
Key topics include:
- UK REACH;
- regulatory developments across Asia Pacific;
- federal and state level updates from the US;
- developments with PFASs;
- global regulatory cooperation;
- product and supply chain regulatory challenges; and
- risk assessment of chemicals globally.
Why should you register for Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas?
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business right now when it comes to chemical regulations.
- Ask your questions on regulations across the regions directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest developments without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- Meet and share your experiences with fellow attendees with live chat forums.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Who should register for Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators