The latest information on chemicals management and restrictions in cosmetics
Over two days, join us for this new Chemical Watch global summit where our expert speakers will discuss the latest developments in chemicals management and restrictions in cosmetics.
You’ll also have the chance to network virtually with other attendees and put your questions to our expert speakers during the dedicated Q&A sessions.
Key themes will include:
- An overview of regional cosmetic frameworks including China, Europe, South Korea, Latin America and North America
- Ingredient transparency from both a regulatory and industry perspective
- Chemicals in children's cosmetic products
- Regulation of cosmetics versus drugs
- Extended producer responsibilities (EPR) for packaging and its impact on the cosmetic sector
- Europe's circular economy and its effect on the cosmetic sector
- Global approaches to animal testing for cosmetics products and non-animal testing approaches including new technologies
- Evaluation and assessment of cosmetic ingredients
- Halal certification and labelling for cosmetics