The latest updates in food contact materials regulations across Asia Pacific and Eurasia.
This one-day virtual conference will explore the most recent developments in Asian and Eurasian legislation and offer expert guidance from regulators, specialist consultants, and industry.
Why should you attend?
- Current thinking: Find out about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact regulations in Asia Pacific and Eurasia, plus updates from around the world.
- Time efficiency: Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of food contact regulations throughout Asia Pacific and Eurasia in just one day.
- Focus: Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
Who should attend?
- Product compliance professionals working in FCM and their supply chains
- Packaging product designers
- Food scientists and technologists
- Food processing engineers
- Brand owners
- Materials suppliers
- Product development technologists
- Technical service managers
- Purchasing and procurement personnel for FCM
- Chemicals companies
- Government regulators
- Law firms
- Manufacturers of polymeric materials (plastics, rubbers, resins, etc.)
- Packaging companies
Find out more about the last edition of the Food Contact Regulations Asia event.