Essential information on global FCM compliance
**THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL - please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list for the next event**
Among the countries and regions we will be looking at are the EU, UK, Switzerland, the US, China, Canada, the Mercosur countries of South America, South Korea, Japan and several key markets in Africa. Each module will last 2.5 hours and there will be time (30 min) for questions from attendees.
Your trainer for all eight modules will be Dr Ioan Paraschiv, Regulatory Affairs Manager – Food Contact Materials and REACH (knoell NL).
Modules in this series can be booked individually:
- FCM Regulations in the EU, Switzerland and UK – 8 June
- FCM Regulations in the US and Canada – 22 June
- FCM Regulations in Mercosur and other key markets in Latin America – 6 July
- FCM regulations in East-Asia: China, Japan and South Korea – 20 July
- How to prepare a declaration of compliance (DoC) for FCMs – 14 September
- Risk assessment of IAS and Nias migrating from FCMs – 28 September
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP) for FCMs – 12 October
- FCM regulations in key markets of Africa – 26 October
What can you expect from the course?
- A copy of all slides and on-demand content, both available after each module.
- Q&A with expert Dr Ioan Paraschiv.
- Course limited to 30 attendees, to help ensure your questions are answered.
- Cost-efficient training opportunity with the chance to get the latest updates on FCM regulations without leaving your office/home.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical
Watch events. For this course,
- Advance members will receive 20% discount
- Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please ensure you are logged in to the website before you complete your order