Please note all timings are BST (London), to view start times in your local timezone, please click here.
- What is UK REACH and how is it different to EU REACH?
- The basics: principles of registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction
- Key transition measures – grandfathering, DUINs and authorisation
- Substance registration – new and existing substances
- Inquiry, lead registration and co-registration, dossier development, registration cooperation, and access to existing data vs new studies
- Overview of the ‘Comply with UK REACH’ service
- The role of an only representative (OR), efficiency and confidentiality for non-UK exporters
- Managing the transition for existing substances
- How to grandfather
- Completing a DUIN
- Obsolescence risk management
- Impact on the UK-EU and EU-UK supply chain, why upstream suppliers might stop supply to downstream users in the UK, what suppliers and downstream users can do about it, early communication, etc
Frederik JohansonPartner, Sales, REACHLaw, FinlandSteve GeorgeSenior Advisor and Director, REACHLAW, UK