An introduction to the regulatory requirements for efficacy under the BPR
This one-day training course has been designed to offer a comprehensive and practical introduction to the efficacy of biocidal disinfectant products under the EU regulation (No 528/2012)
The course is aimed at the non-expert and is designed to provide a detailed overview and examination of the efficacy requirements under the BPR (information/data requirements, methodology, and expected performance norms, efficacy sections in IUCLID/PAR) and available guidance in a regulatory context including Guidance development and Revisions. The course will also take an in-depth look at claim substantiation for biocidal products in Disinfection.
What does this course cover?
Eva Perendreu-Mata of Exponent International Ltd, will provide a detailed overview and examination of the efficacy requirements under the BPR (information/data requirements, methodology, and expected performance norms) and available guidance in a regulatory context.
- Brief and general introduction to efficacy requirements under the BPR
- Overview of available guidance for efficacy
- Deep dive into efficacy and claim substantiation for disinfectant products (PTs 1-4)
- Efficacy of disinfection in drinking water (PT5)
Who is this course for?
This training course is designed for:
- representatives of producers, retailers, formulators and importers of biocidal disinfectant products and treated articles
- representatives of authorisation/registration holders and national competent authorities.
- All stakeholders who need to understand the practical implications of the regulation for their business
- Marketing people can find the course interesting in order to understand better the claims allowed.