Essential information on global FCM compliance
Among the countries and regions we will be looking at are the EU, UK, Switzerland, the US, China, Canada, the Mercosur countries of South America, South Korea, Japan, several key markets in Africa and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). Each module will last 2.5 hours and there will be time (30 min) for questions from attendees.
Your trainer for all nine modules will be Dr Ioan Paraschiv, Regulatory Affairs Manager – Food Contact Materials and REACH (knoell NL).
Modules in the series*
- FCM regulations in the EU, Switzerland and UK – 3 February
- FCM regulations in the US and Canada – 4 February
- FCM regulations in Mercosur and other key markets in Latin America – 11 February
- FCM regulations in East Asia: China, Japan and South Korea – 16 February
- How to prepare a declaration of compliance (DoC) for FCMs – 17 February
- Risk assessment of Ias and Nias migrating from FCMs – 28 February
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP) for FCMs – 3 March
- FCM regulations in key markets of Africa – 4 March
- FCM regulations in the EAEU – 8 March
*Modules can be booked individually between 3 February–8 March. Email email@example.com for more information.
What can you expect from the course?
- A copy of all slides and on-demand content, both available after each module.
- Q&A with expert Dr Ioan Paraschiv.
- Course limited to 30 attendees, to help ensure your questions are answered.
- Cost-efficient training opportunity with the chance to get the latest updates on FCM regulations without leaving your office/home.
Who should attend:
Regulatory Affairs Managers or Products Stewardship Specialists active in companies situated in different positions of the food contact supply chain, including
- raw material suppliers intended to be used in manufacturing of FCM and food contact articles
- industry scientists involved in the research & development (R&D) of innovative FCM and food contact articles
- converters or formulators
- brand owners of food contact materials (FCM) of any type i.e., plastic, paper and paperboard, metallic food containers, ceramics FCM, wooden food contact articles, printing inks for food contact applications, coatings, adhesives, etc.
- machinery / equipment (used in food processing industry) suppliers
- food packaging designers
- risk assessors and toxicologists
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Members are entitled to a 15% discount on all Chemical
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please ensure you are logged in to the website before you complete your order).
Individual modules can also be booked for £300 each. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.