The latest updates on US biocidal regulations
The fifth annual Biocides USA conference focuses on biocidal products regulation. The first day covers the latest developments in the US, covering the EPA’s Covid-19 response efforts and priorities for 2022, EPA efforts to regulate antimicrobial devices, and enforcement updates.
Key industry speakers will advise on how they deal with regulatory challenges and discuss the impact of Covid-19 and other pressures. Efficacy experts will provide updates on the latest testing developments, requirements and technologies.
Day two of the conference looks at global developments in biocides regulation covering other parts of America, Asia and Europe, as well as OECD efforts to coordinate governmental pandemic responses. Our expert speakers will also inform you of the latest sustainability trends in the building and cosmetics sectors.
The Biocides USA conference will be held as a virtual conference on 16 and 17 February.
What will be covered?
- An update on the activities of the EPA Antimicrobial Division
- Updates from US industry
- Efficacy updates
- International trends in sustainability and biocides
- Americas – trends and updates
- International trends
- Expert speakers – hear from senior US EPA and industry representatives, as they give their perspectives on emerging issues and hot topics
- Time-efficient – in just two days, bring yourself up to date with the complex and ever evolving regulatory biocides landscape
- Q&A panel sessions – an opportunity to ask questions, discuss topics, raise issues, seek solutions and share experiences with your peers and our expert speakers, all online
- Focus – an entire conference dedicated to the latest sustainability trends at international level, with in-depth discussions and practical insights
- Networking – meet and connect with biocides professionals from the US and further afield, at one of the largest biocides events in the world
Who should attend the Biocides USA virtual conference?
- Biocidal/antimicrobial substance manufacturers and users
- Biocidal/antimicrobial product producers, formulators, distributors, importers and innovators
- Users and retailers of biocidal/antimicrobial products, including household cleaning products, preservatives and pesticides
- Those working in sustainability or marine/environmental welfare
- Regulatory managers
- Compliance officers
- Occupational health professionals
- Lawyers with an interest in biocidal products under EPA-Fifra regulations