The latest updates in food contact regulations
Food contact regulations continue to be complex and fast-moving. This event from Chemical Watch brings together a team of outstanding speakers from Europe to offer the latest developments in EU legislation.
Through an engaging mix of presentations, panel discussions, and Q&As, the annual conference brings together experts in global food contact regulation and offers expert guidance from regulators, specialist consultants, and industry.
Key topics include:
- regulatory developments and trends across Europe;
- the impact of the EU’s chemicals strategy for sustainability;
- sustainability and recycled materials;
- risk assessment and safety of FCMs;
- substance-specific developments; and
- global updates in Asia and The Americas.
Why you should attend Food Contact Regulations Europe 2022
- Expert panel: Meet and network with representatives from key European countries.
- Current thinking: Find out about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact regulations in Europe, plus updates from around the world.
- Time efficiency: Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of food contact regulations throughout Europe in just two days.
- Focus: Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Q&A panel sessions: Ask experts your specific questions during the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember, you can always send in written questions in advance of the event.
Who should attend Food Contact Regulations Europe 2022?
- Packaging product designers
- Food scientists and technologists
- Food processing engineers
- Brand owners
- Materials suppliers
- Product development technologists
- Technical service managers
- Purchasing and procurement personnel for FCM
- Chemicals companies
- Government regulators
- Law firms
- Manufacturers of polymeric materials (plastics, rubbers, resins, etc.)
- Packaging companies
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a 15% discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).