What does the future look like for UK chemicals law?
More than a year has passed since the Brexit transition period ended. What have we learned and what is to come? Join us at our next conference, either in person or virtually, to hear industry experts, NGOs and government officials discuss the latest developments, challenges, and next steps.
Many new developments are expected in 2022 regarding UK REACH, and there is continuing concern about divergence from the EU and how this is affecting industry. Our speakers will share their insights on the latest data sharing and submission issues. They will also explore developments affecting GB biocides, GB cosmetics and downstream user industries.
Join this one-day conference for a series of expert presentations, discussion panels and Q&A sessions.
Join us in-person or virtually
You can attend this event in person at etc.venues St Pauls, London or live virtually from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on-demand online shortly after the event should you wish to catch up after the event.
- Current UK policy
- Data sharing and submission
- Divergence from EU regulations
- Sector specific regulations for biocides, cosmetics and downstream users
Who should attend the UK Chemicals Regulations conference?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend this event?
- Put your UK chemicals policy and regulation questions directly to the experts
- Find out the latest regulatory updates
- Gain practical insights on how to make plans for future developments
- Connect and discuss issues with other delegates
- Watch the virtual event live, plus catch up later with the on-demand content
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities here.
Guarantee your place now
Places for this event are limited to please book now to reserve your spot. While booking please specific on ‘Step 3’ whether you wish to attend in-person or virtually.
We are also pleased to say that should you need to change your method of attendance for whatever reason, you can do so at no extra cost up to 48 hours before the start of the event.