An informative and lively event bringing together the regulatory community
This year’s Chemical Watch Expo offers attendees the prime opportunity to get up to date with the latest global regulatory developments and seek out future service providers through expert workshops and a vibrant expo, all over two days.
Taking place in Amsterdam on 13-14 June 2022, the Expo addresses key developments in chemicals management and regulations across Europe, America, Asia and the rest of the world, with the help of representatives from leading organisations such as Fieldfisher, Knoell, UL, REACHLaw, Penman Consulting and EBRC.
Key topics to be covered at this year’s Expo include:
- Latest regulatory developments from Europe regarding the REACH Regulation
- Updates on the EU Biocidal Product Regulation
- Other EU Regulations including RoHS, Medical Devices
- Updates on UK Chemicals Regulations
- Recent important changes to TSCA and other US Regulations
- Latest regulatory changes in Asia Pacific, Eurasia and elsewhere in the world
This year, Professional Development members are entitled to five free in-person tickets to the Expo
If your organisation already has Professional Development membership, simply fill out the form on this page to claim your tickets. If you are not yet a Professional Development member but would like to find out more, click here.
NEW at Expo in 2022 – the Enhesa Exchange!
This year we are very pleased to be partnering with our colleagues at Enhesa who will be hosting the adjoining Enhesa Exchange. Focusing on optimizing your operations compliance and getting the most out of your EHS efforts and investments, access to the Enhesa Exchange is included in your Chemical Watch Expo ticket at no extra cost.