The latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals.
This two-day virtual conference offers the latest information and advice on chemicals management and restrictions in electronics.
Day one focuses on developments in Europe, including regulatory updates and the latest on e-waste and eco-design. It will look at the challenges facing electronics components, including packaging and per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs).
Day two starts with an update on the EU Sustainable Products initiative, a revision of the Eco-design Directive with legislative measures that aims to make products placed on the EU market more sustainable. Following this will be a look at the circular economy and electronics, as well as global supply chain issues and regulatory updates.
Speakers include representatives from government organisations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs. Take the opportunity to join in discussions and ask the experts questions.
Key themes will include:
- EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability;
- EU sustainable product policy;
- PFAS updates for the electronics sector;
- regulatory and EU RoHS (restriction of hazardous substances) updates; and
- eco-design principles towards safer electronic products.
Who should attend the Chemicals Management for Electronics in Europe conference?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend this event?
The conference will allow you to:
- learn from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also actively involved in the global electronics and electricals industries;
- gain valuable insight into the current electronics regulations and standards in Europe and further afield;
- bring yourself up to date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management for electronics and electricals in Europe over just two days; and
- ask your questions directly to the experts;.
All the recorded presentations will be made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best;
As you won’t need to travel, you will also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities here.