This one-hour webinar is part of the Global Outlook 2022 webinar series, which includes important recent regulatory updates in North, Central and Latin America. Chemical Watch experts will also provide a forecast for what to look out for in these regions in 2022 and beyond.
Topics covered include:
- US hot topics, including state-level trends and TSCA activities;
- updates on GHS 7 implementation in the US and Canada
- Canadian hot topics, including plastic packaging initiatives and CEPA developments;
- Latin America (LATAM) and its International Commitments Overview, including conventions, GHS adoption, Mercosur, and more; and
- current regulatory landscape (2022) by LATAM country, covering national chemical management systems, applications (cosmetics, healthcare and more) and sustainability issues (single-use plastics, waste).
- Melanie Rybar – Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
- Dr. Sofia Montalvão – Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
Watch the session here:
More webinars in the series:
- Chemical Watch 2022 Global Outlook: Asia Pacific
Friday 1 April 2022 (13:00 GMT)
- Chemical Watch 2022 Global Outlook: Europe, Middle East & Africa
Monday 4 April 2022 (14:00 GMT)