Day one of the Summit has a focus on the new TSCA - offering a unique opportunity to get up-to-speed with the practical aspects of the brand new regulation.
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell PC
- Wendy Cleland-Hamnett, Director, Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxins, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Richard Denison, Lead Senior Scientist, Environmental Defense Fund
- Ken Zarker, Pollution Prevention Section Manager, Dept of Ecology, Washington State
They will be joined by further representatives from industry and the authorities
Day Two focuses on updates from the rest of the world which will include Europe (REACH), China ROHS, EU RoHS2, China, Taiwan and South Korea
- Christel Musset, Director, Registration, ECHA The European Chemicals Agency, Finland
- Aidan Turnbull, Director, BOMCheck Net, UK
- Michael Kirschner, President Design Chain Associates, LLC
- Ya-Hui-Ni, Deputy General Manager, Environment Resource & Information Co Ltd, ROC
- Daniella Taveau, Partner, King & Spalding, USA
- Nick Zovko, Regulatory Policy Manager, Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association (PACIA) Australia
- Gregory Sullivan, Acting Director, Waste & Chemical Enforcement, US EPA
- Eric Xiong, Head of Industrial Chemicals Sector, Chemical Inspection & Regulation Service Ltd (CIRS), China
These experts will be joined by additional representatives from industry and regulators.