Timings are in GMT (London)
Toxicology & Toxicity Testing
Laura RobinsonOccupational Toxicologist, Toxicology Consulting Ltd, UK
- The use of data waivers, adaptation and weight of evidence
- Data sources and assessment of reliability
- Adverse and non-adverse effects
- The importance of controls, choice of appropriate vehicles, group sizes, dose selection and exposure routes for in vivo testing.
- The use of alternative methods in toxicity assessment
- Statistical significance, biological and toxicological significance.
- The use of physicochemical data for the determination of likely exposure routes.
- Testing strategies for the assessment of toxicological endpoints (irritation, corrosion, sensitisation, CMR, STOT).