Manage and meet Turkey’s KKDIK registration requirements
The 31 December 2020 deadline for pre-registering substances under Turkey's REACH-like chemicals regulation – the KKDIK – has passed, and approximately 18,000 chemical substances have been pre-registered with Turkey’s Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation and Climate Change (MoEUCC). Companies have now started preparing for KKDIK registration which is required by 31 December 2023.
This online training course will provide a comprehensive account of the KKDIK’s registration requirements and latest updates and will serve as a practical guide on how to manage the process successfully.
Besides providing the necessary guidance and overview of the tools needed for KKDIK registration compliance, the course also includes advice on:
- what to do if you missed the KKDIK pre-registration deadline;
- KKDIK lead registration and co-registration – how to get started;
- KKDIK data- and cost sharing – what does it mean; and
- putting in place a KKDIK registration action plan for meeting the 31 December
By attending this course you will learn:
- how to successfully transition from KKDIK pre-registration to registration;
- the actions you need to take to ensure that your chemicals on the Turkish market comply with the regulation;
- how to manage your registration work depending on your role in the supply
- what steps you should take to become a KKDIK lead registrant and co-registrant.
What you can expect from the course?
- an interactive online master class where you will have the opportunity to put questions to REACHLaw experts who are dealing with KKDIK compliance on a
- practical insights into the KKDIK registration process from the comfort of your home or office; and
- a copy of the slides and on-demand content – both will be available once the training course has finished.